Google Chrome - A cool internet browser
Today Google launched a new open source internet browser called Google Chrome .I just tried it and again they have come up with a clean and simple application. I could point out a lot similarities to Mozilla Firefox 3 and can find Google has added the Fast dial , an add-on in Firefox as a default feature. I still feel it helped me a lot in saving time when I visit some frequently accessed websites at work or home .

Some of the reasons that I think why Google has launched Chrome are :
Some of the reasons that I think why Google has launched Chrome are :
- Be part of the browser industry .(Beware Mozilla and Microsoft , am sure they will add more innovative features and options)
- To get some more data on what public is searching in Google search and use that data to make their search engine even better. (Matt Cutts says its NO But I can't believe as of now )
- A good combination of short cuts and makes us easy to navigate around with fast accessibility for frequently used features.
- Its fast .They have built a new JavaScript engine called V8 that helps in loading the web 2.0 websites faster.
- Each tabs are treated as different processes running under a hood so if one tab or web page in that tab is crashed it won’t affect the other pages which is already loaded in other tabs
- The built-in Google suggest feature when we start typing a website name in address bar even when we don't have that entry in our system history.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home