Thursday, August 28, 2008

Google Map Maker for India

I am really happy with the Google India team who has come up with a new tool called Google map maker which enables us to add correct points of interests in and around Indian cities.I think this is the only way to have setup Google Maps for countries where the government doesn't have enough data about the city and various points of interests.
I think its really innovative by the developer from the Google India team who thought of this and found a collaborative way to get valuable information to the public.So if you get some time and want to spend some time in marking some correct points of interests that you know in your city , JUST DO IT .

Here is the Youtube video which describes the product , straight from the creators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home