Monday, July 07, 2008

My Favorite Addons for Firefox 3

I hope you have downloaded Firefox 3 now and if it’s a NO , find the link in here and download it now.
I am much impressed by the new Firefox browser mostly because its fast,its good looking and have a bunch of add-ons supporting it. Let me share some add-ons that I use and recommend .




Better Gmail 2

Better Gmail addon for Firefox by Ratish Naroor

It really gives a new look to the usual Gmail and making it trendy.I started loving it and I really miss the interface when I am using Gmail in any other machine..Try it out now and let me know how it is.Have a look at my screen shot.
Better Gmail addon for Firefox 3 by Ratish Naroor

Colorful tabs
It gives each tab that you open , a different color and distinguish each other .

Fast Dial
This add-on has really helped me in my daily work routine. It adds shortcuts to the more frequently websites that you visit . When you open a new tab the page contains all shortcuts to your favorite websites and makes your way easy. See the screen shot .

Fast Dial addon for Firefox 3 by Ratish Naroor

And Ofcourse Google toolbar

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home