Thursday, June 26, 2008

Managing your favorite blogs using RSS Reader

I know lot of my friends who have not heard of RSS readers or may be heard but never tried. I thought I should write something so that somebody will start understanding the importance and the way how to setup and use it, which is very easy.
First, let me make it clear why RSS atoms where introduced, Say you came up with an interesting blog and would like to know when the next the blog is updated. RSS feeds is an easy mechanism of sharing a link which can be added to an RSS readers and latest blog entries will be automatically loaded when you login to your reader.
I personally use Google Reader and I recommend each and everyone to start using it. It really helps in keeping track of the changes happening in this fast technical world and of course what your favorite blogger is writing about.
Also most of the blogger add a SUBSCRIBE button in their blog somewhere so that it will automatically allow a reader to add the blog’s RSS to his RSS reader. For eg , You can see the subscribe button in all my blogs on the right hand side and allows my readers to subscribe to my blogs .
So if you have not tried yet, just click the following link and add the RSS reader to your Google Account.

How to use RSS Readers

Shoot me a mail if you have any queries.
Happy Online Reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home